Just a picture of my new to me wagon...

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

JC
First Gear

Just a picture of my new to me wagon...

Post by JC »

I took a few pics, but this was the only one that I thought turned out ok. It's all stock. :(

[url=http://img254.echo.cx/img254/5309/pond8fq.jpg]2000 2.5RS[/url]
corsair
Third Gear

Post by corsair »

Wow.... all I have to say is wow.

Ok I lied.
Beautiful car and nice photography. Is the shadow photoshopped though? It almost looks surreal.
Sam
'93 L AWD Wagon
'08 Honda Civic Si Sedan
JC
First Gear

Post by JC »

Nope just a little color correction and of course the border. Thanks. :)

Here's a crappy picture of my girls together...

azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

nice dude, thoes fhi 4pots on the gc
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Man I wish my Legacy looked that good :(
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
JC
First Gear

Post by JC »

azn2nr wrote:nice dude, thoes fhi 4pots on the gc
yup
JC
First Gear

Post by JC »

I found a picture of my legacy from high school. Figured I might as well post that too.

ericS2the6
First Gear

Post by ericS2the6 »

Hey JC whats up man!!

its Eric from detroit, what u doing in GA? you working down there?

anyways i knew you were always a legacy man on the inside. still love the RS tho. nice wagon you picked up there.

heres a recent pic of my turbo, she says hi :)

JC
First Gear

Post by JC »

Holy shit dude I haven't talk to you in forever. How have you been? I'm in GA for school, getting my Masters. I told you I loved Legacies. I knew I'd get a turbo someday, just didn't know when. Don't worry I love the RS too, it will never leave me. :) Yours is looking hot, glad to see you still have her. Any mods yet?

JC
ericS2the6
First Gear

Post by ericS2the6 »

Yeah man its been awhile. Im doing good, staying busy with school and such. Glad to hear from you.

For a while she was moderately modded; intercooler, wheels, other various stuff, but becuase of school and all the commuting i have to do i decided to go back to stock for the most part. :(

I assume you got some plans for the wagon. Cant wait to see what you have in store.

So what happened, did you have enough of A2? Or are you not still going for AE? Well at any rate hope its going well for you, and glad youre on the board.

-Eric
JC
First Gear

Post by JC »

ericS2the6 wrote:Yeah man its been awhile. Im doing good, staying busy with school and such. Glad to hear from you.
School is good stuff, how long you got left? It's nice to hear things are going well for ya.
ericS2the6 wrote:For a while she was moderately modded; intercooler, wheels, other various stuff, but becuase of school and all the commuting i have to do i decided to go back to stock for the most part. :(
Why would you have to go back to stock? Effecting mileage?
ericS2the6 wrote:I assume you got some plans for the wagon. Cant wait to see what you have in store.
No immediate plans outside of repairs. I bought a condo so the mortgage and what not is breaking my balls. I dunno if I will decide to mod it or not. If she treats me well for the next couple years I could see throwing some money into her. Nothing too crazy but I promise it will be nice if I do it... ;)
ericS2the6 wrote:So what happened, did you have enough of A2? Or are you not still going for AE? Well at any rate hope its going well for you, and glad youre on the board.

-Eric
I graduated and went to work back home in NV (as an engineer). I figured I'd apply to grad schools too to keep my options open. Low and behold GA Tech gives me a research position and a full ride. I quit my job, bought the Legacy, and moved to Atlanta. The poor RS is stuck at home under a car cover, but she deserves the break. :)
ericS2the6
First Gear

Post by ericS2the6 »

JC wrote: School is good stuff, how long you got left? It's nice to hear things are going well for ya.
I still gotta couple more years :(

Why would you have to go back to stock? Effecting mileage?
3 reasons; mileage, reliability factor, and $
No immediate plans outside of repairs. I bought a condo so the mortgage and what not is breaking my balls. I dunno if I will decide to mod it or not. If she treats me well for the next couple years I could see throwing some money into her. Nothing too crazy but I promise it will be nice if I do it... ;)
Hey man thats good to hear, these are great cars in stock form

I graduated and went to work back home in NV (as an engineer). I figured I'd apply to grad schools too to keep my options open. Low and behold GA Tech gives me a research position and a full ride. I quit my job, bought the Legacy, and moved to Atlanta. The poor RS is stuck at home under a car cover, but she deserves the break. :)
Well congrats, hope you like it there. I dont know whats the best part, you getting the full ride or buying the legacy :P

Well keep in touch, and take care.

-Eric
JC
First Gear

Post by JC »

ericS2the6 wrote:I still gotta couple more years :(
What are you going to school for?
ericS2the6 wrote:3 reasons; mileage, reliability factor, and $ Hey man thats good to hear, these are great cars in stock form
Ya damn practicality will break your balls everytime. Ya I'm loving it even stock.
ericS2the6 wrote:Well congrats, hope you like it there. I dont know whats the best part, you getting the full ride or buying the legacy :P

Well keep in touch, and take care.

-Eric
Ya I really like it down here. If you are ever in ATL be sure to let me know. I think the best part was buying my condo but the Legacy comes close, lol. :)