AFC on a 94 NA where can I find the pin outs!!!!!!

Headlights to tailights and everything in between.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

waldo320
Second Gear

AFC on a 94 NA where can I find the pin outs!!!!!!

Post by waldo320 »

Hi all and yes I have read the previous post on the pin outs, but for a 94 ej22 NA the http://www.graphics.cornell.edu are not the right ones I do not have a b58 or 12 pin conector on my ecu secondly, I hooked up the apexi afc 1st gen the little knobs should light up when the car is on which they do but as soon as I hit the gas the lights go off? So I continue to drive on my car just bogs down and none of the adjustments do anyting. Double check the wires and they are all corect, next it does not make sense that a black wire with a yellow strip would be a power wire, according to graphics.cornell.edu/~v/ecupins/ the b48 2 is the power. Any help would be much appreciated !!!! Oh yah and the pin outs that come in the manual with afc are the same as the cornell ones?
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Your car's not a Legacy, then? Try looking on NASIOC for the pinouts you need. Until you have the right pinouts, remove all the wiring connections you've made!
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
waldo320
Second Gear

Post by waldo320 »

ok here is some new info about my car its a 93.8 witha bc7ey3r boxer motor, and just to corect what I have on my ecu I have a 26p 16p 22p in that order I DO NOT HAVE a 12p so has anyone seen the pin outs for this ecu and where can I get them
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Try looking on NASIOC for the Impreza pinouts you need. I'm sure someone (perhaps in the conversions forum) has posted or can provide them.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212