ATTN: Stolen 1992 Legacy Touring wagon!!!

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

ATTN: Stolen 1992 Legacy Touring wagon!!!

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

:( My Ruby Mica 1992 subaru legacy turbo wagon was just found not to be in my driveway this morning. Image
Image The plate number is 375 PGR it is a WA plate. Please if you have seen my car contact me at 206-669-2207 as soon as possible. I have to send this to all the subaru forums. THIS SUCKS!!!!! It also has a chrome dual tip muffler now and a 5speed swap. Also a small boost gauge on the drivers pillar. I just know its going to be someones engine swap into a impreza coupe now. :(
Last edited by SuperRallyRoo on Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Impreza assholes need to stick with Hondas like all the other trash of the automotive world (or Camaros, I guess, but that's a different kind of trash). Good luck, man, if someone took Barbarella after I've finished it I'd be picking up two Glock .45s and an industrial freezer today.

Steve
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
dscoobydoo
Fifth Gear

Post by dscoobydoo »

I HATE THIEVES! I will keep a lookout for it on the Eastside of WA. If I see the car, and it is short a window or something- I will beat first and ask questions later.
Yes I have too many Subarus
No you can't have one
05 GD-STI
01- RS- Swapped-07 STI
00- GF
93 SS- "the original Robtune" (now in new hands)
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

all I can say is I'm sorry man, I'm calling first thing monday to get theft added to my insurance... although this seems to be more of a west coast thing
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

God dammit!!!!

Matt, I know the feeling...its the worst you could ever feel!!! :x

I hope to hell that it comes back in one piece!!! That thing is a beautiful car!

I am pained by this!
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

This has inspired a dream sequence/fantasy I need to add into the book series somewhere - that car is too much like the main character's.

Maybe people out west should consider L badges, hoods. How much do cheap GPS trackers run? Like Lojack, but Lojack sucks because the cops get to trace it. The only tracing that should be involved are the tracer rounds to best locate your prey and their worthless enabling families at night.

For some reason this doesn't seem common over here, but usually we're about 5-7 years behind the west coast trends so maybe it'll come.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

I forgot to mention it has a dent on the pass side fender and there appears to be no broken glass where the car was sitting. The officer said alot of subaru legacys have been stolen recently and there has been no ignition damage!!! Someone must have a masterkey...
:evil:
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

note to all, get a clifford alarm!
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

By the way I know its not much but i'm offering a 100$ reward...
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
Splinter
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Splinter »

Reed-type killswitches under the dash. Link it up to some wire not normally touched when you're hotwiring, like a relay for power to the coilpack.
98 Steel Widebody RSTi-RA Superbeast
Manarius
Fourth Gear

Post by Manarius »

Jeez....what makes people want to steal our cars? They've usually got like a million miles and aren't in the greatest condition. Not saying that aren't worth stealing..but why wouldn't they want to steal the Benz down the road as opposed to a "POS" sube?
Manarius wrote:The Neo-Cons would call me a defeatist. I'd call me a realist. I'm realistically saying that a snowball has better chances in the blazes of hell than democracy has in Iraq.
1995 Polo Green Subaru SVX (189k miles - 08/2007-Present)
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Closed deck 2.2 liter turbo, maybe the 1:1 ratio center diff on the manual, but I don't think we're talking about brain surgeons here.

Steve
206er
Fifth Gear

Post by 206er »

closed deck blocks. :evil: and that car is in AWESOME shape.
matt, when you find out who did it we will borrow Fab's mossberg and roll on some fools. :twisted:
1994 Touring Wagon: ruby mica, 5mt swapped
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

LOL ya
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
AWD_addict
Fifth Gear

Post by AWD_addict »

Damn, that sucks. I'll keep my eyes open, not like I wouldn't notice that TW anyway.
Good luck getting it back.

Recent Legacy thefts? Makes me think there might be some lurkers window shopping.
90 L+ wgn
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

I hafta to agree with Manarius actually. Who besides us would want anything to do with our cars? A WRX/STi yeah, but we've got "old POS's"...

Sorry to hear it Matt. If the thief brings it to FL, I'll personally beat the shit out of him.

... And probably hold the car for ransom :lol: j/k j/k
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

How many of them have been N/As that look like N/A's? These engines are getting rare and WRXs cheap enough for dirt bags to afford.

I have an extra turbo engine complete in my kitchen on a stand. Any lurking theives interested are welcome to come and try to get it. PM me for my address. Hope you like lobsters.
92whitelegacy
Second Gear

Post by 92whitelegacy »

This is a travesty! :( WTF is our shitty ass world turning into?.....

Sry to here about your misfortune :( GL finding her, And i hope u enjoy executing the perps :evil:
92 ss 275k+mi, kartboy shifter/bushings, gauges. VRG3 FCD II, NGK I'4s, TDO5-16G 4" dp CAT-less 3"tbe 4.11 gears.
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

My only hope in seeing my car again i'm thinking is on the 5:00pm news engaged in a highspeed chase. And tune in to see my poor wagon hit a tree at 140mph. :( At least in this scenario they will die!
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
The Scooby
Second Gear

Post by The Scooby »

that sucks man, that is a great looking car, hope you get her back soon and in its orignal form.

and it doesn't take a master key, our cars are soo old i can walk up to any older subie with my subie key, open the door, jiggle the key in the ignition and drive her off... done it with my wagon many times.

thats why an ignition kill/fuel kill is a good idea on any car if you dont have an alarm.
1999 Impreza Outback Sport w/ MY02 WRX complete swap

1986 GL wagon
EJ'ed and Lifted
ferrari494
Second Gear

Post by ferrari494 »

i highly doubt this is worth anything...but this morning at about 10:45, my lacrosse team was heading down for a preseason game against UPS and were on I-5 by fife, and I remember looking out and seeing a car that looked exactly like that one, color, wagon, little spoiler on back, and I remember thinking to myself "wow a turbo leggy!" when I saw the turbo marking on the back.

I know that even if that was your car...that info does 0 good now, but just trying to help in any way man, best of luck to you and lets hope that bastard thief gets what he deserves!
'93 Subaru Legacy Turbo Sedan, 5mt
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

damn my wagons probably in fife. Shit...
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

The Scooby wrote:thats why an ignition kill/fuel kill is a good idea on any car if you dont have an alarm.
Those are overrated, trust me :?
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

By the way 100$ reward for the car... 200$ reward for the car and the $#(! who stole it.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

If you find him, I will drive up there just to help kick his ass!!
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust