Starters $35 each delivered

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Starters $35 each delivered

Post by Blackbart »

Got some starters, mostly from 4eats, got one from a 5mt, $35 each delivered. If it fails within 6 months I will send a replacement for the cost of shipping ($10)
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

Hey Frank I am sorry I have not gotten back to you, spoke to Fed ex and they told me it's being reviewed still. Either way I hope it works out! I would like the 5mt starter, I assume it will work for my 94 Legacy 5 speed non turbo. How soon can you have it out ? Paypal you the money? Shipping or is that included????

Thanks Dean
Damm this does not feel like my Sti!
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

The $35 includes shipping, unless you don't want it to, I aim to please.
What are you doing up so late? :smt024
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

LOL up late because I went through finding and installing another tranny , 2 front axles and tires, with a new algnment. Now tonight at 130 am car won't start. Maybe you can help diagnose the problem. For a few times when I hit the hazards the Hazard lights won't light but I hear the click. Now for the past few days car takes a extra few secs to turn over. So tonight try and all I get is clicking. Call triple A, the guy hits the starter a few times and before it would click mulitiple times now after th hitting once. Starter, battery or alt? Any educated guesses, it won't kill me for tommorow since I have othet transportation but don't want to buy like 50 parts to find the culprit. At your prices though I would'nt mind the starter. Post back I am waiting....if anything shoot me the paypal info againand I will pay you tonight just send me it out tommorrow. Thanks
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

I bet it is just the conection, clean the lug on the starter and clean the cable and send me $35. I doubt that your starter desided to die just because you took it out. Check and clean your ground on the batery and any other ground you may have disconected, the ground to your block?
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

lol Did not take it out, the guy just tapped on it told me it won't turn . I will try tommorow to get it to work with your advice but hold that starter. IF ANYTHING I will send payment by tommorow night. Thanks will be in touch!
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

How did he change the tranny without removeing the starter?
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

LOl sorry Frank it was late.....car since the tranny was working fine, I drove home today from work through the snow and later when I attempted to go out it would not turn over. It's been a few weeks since the tranny swap. Either the weather, temp -battery is no good, which might indicate alkternator or it's starter related. Shrug I am not sure....yet! :?