Well, it's time to say goodbye...

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

snowboarded
Third Gear

Well, it's time to say goodbye...

Post by snowboarded »

First off, I'm not leaving the board! I'm just going to leave the SS world for a little bit. With that being said in a few days I will be posting it in the parts shed. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making owning my Legacy turbo a pleasurable and fun experience. At this current point in my life, modding a car isn't as important in my life as being debt free. So with that in mind, I made a decision to sell my car. It breaks my heart to do it, but its the only way right now. I will be taking pictures and posting it up in the parts shed after i am done giving it a thorough cleaning. If you have any preliminary questions feel free to ask. This was just a thank you to everybody here who has helped to lend a hand in the creation of what my Legacy is now.
Thank you all. - Jared
[quote="Manarius "]Only flamers will get those. [/quote]
[quote="All_talk "]How many WHP will that give me? :)[/quote]

2010 Subaru Impreza 5mt 5 door
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

Good to have you.

Best of luck and hope to see you again.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Good Luck Jared. Same situation I was in.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]