EJ22t Cranks, Rods, Pistons

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

EJ22t Cranks, Rods, Pistons

Post by Blackbart »

I have some ej22t internal parts for sale/trade
Crankshafts, $50 shipped
Rods, $15 each, 4/$50, shipped
Pistons, $25 each, 4/$75 shipped (A and B sizes)
93Leg-c
Fourth Gear

Post by 93Leg-c »

I'm just wondering . . . what are A and B pistons? I tried searching but couldn't find the answer.
'94 TW
napstermike
First Gear

piston

Post by napstermike »

that is the size of the piston that was put into the block at the factory. you can see it stamped on the top of the shortblock where both halves meet. you need to match the size of the piston to the size on the block.
93Leg-c
Fourth Gear

Post by 93Leg-c »

Oh, okay. That's interesting. Thanks. So, they made two different size pistons for the turbo engine? Wouldn't that affect the displacement a little?
'94 TW
JGH_5
In Neutral

Post by JGH_5 »

You know what I think I want one of those cranks, merry christmas to me! do you have a paypal accound or something like that. How do you wanna do this?
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

JGH_5 wrote:You know what I think I want one of those cranks, merry christmas to me! do you have a paypal accound or something like that. How do you wanna do this?
You got PM'd :)
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

93Leg-c wrote:Oh, okay. That's interesting. Thanks. So, they made two different size pistons for the turbo engine? Wouldn't that affect the displacement a little?
I have a C piston in my block. So they made at least 3 different sizes.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
Matt Monson
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by Matt Monson »

93Leg-c wrote:Oh, okay. That's interesting. Thanks. So, they made two different size pistons for the turbo engine? Wouldn't that affect the displacement a little?
The differene in bore between the different sizes of pistons is .010mm. Not gonna impact displacement more than a very very little...
1974 Porsche 914 Cam Am Limted Edition AKA the Bumble Bee
1973 Porsche 914 2.0 l -Suby swap pending
1968 Porsche 911t survivor 47k original miles
2000 2.5RS daily driver.
1999 2.5RS w/ 50+ extra whp
Suby Hai!