A Sincere Public Apology

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

NuclearBacon
Second Gear

A Sincere Public Apology

Post by NuclearBacon »

Hello to everyone!!! I would like to pubicly apologuise to BlackBart for a favor that he did for me, that i could not keep up my end of the bargin..... until just recently.

I had purchased a turbo tank from him at 50 bucks. Said tank failed two or so months later. to be honest, i felt it was my responsibility to get a new tank, not BlackBart's. Never the less, i contacted him and told him about how i was a starving college student bla bla bla, and he, out of the goodness of his heart, sent me ANOTHER TANK WITH A FIX ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CHARGE

a tank that still runs perfectly in my turbo. all i had to do was send my old crap tank back to him. This was almost 4 months ago, and i just sent the tank out today. Between it getting buired in my garage and just other stuff going on (that, and i never ever ever go to the post offiice for anything) i just forgot.

I feel terrible about it, and this is NOT how i conduct business, ESPECIALLY with someone who did me an incredible favor. SO! I would like to just put this out there on the forum, and say to everyone that i made a mistake, and the tank is on its way, and that I am very sorry for the delay.

I hope this doesn't discourage anyone else from doing business with me in the future.

Thank you everyone for reading this! :)
Luigi
TheSubaruJunkie
Fourth Gear

Post by TheSubaruJunkie »

Damn luigi... thats mighty big of you.

Oh... and you still owe me pix of your wagon :)

-Brian
1983 Subaru GL-10 Brat
1986 Toyota 4Runner
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

Hi Luigi,
All is well, there was no need to say this publicly, no one knew about this except you and me.
However there are a few others out there that I wish I could hear from, still no names, they know.
All in all, this is a great group of people, most are here to help each other.
Frank
Matt Monson
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by Matt Monson »

Frank takes good care of people. I had an issue with a turbo crossmember and he was more than fair in his financial compensation to me around it. It was noone's fault really, but he stands up for his stuff...
1974 Porsche 914 Cam Am Limted Edition AKA the Bumble Bee
1973 Porsche 914 2.0 l -Suby swap pending
1968 Porsche 911t survivor 47k original miles
2000 2.5RS daily driver.
1999 2.5RS w/ 50+ extra whp
Suby Hai!
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

he has won my vote, now all I need is to get my car before I buy any more mods for it :P
smh0101
Fifth Gear

Post by smh0101 »

Atleast hes honest :)
~Spencer
94 Legacy Turbo (550 Robtune/ej20h v2 Sti RA drivetrain)
94 Legacy Ti Wagon (5mt ej22e)
91 rhd Legacy GT Wagon (factory 5mt, ej20g)
93 rhd Legacy GT type S2 Sedan (4eat, ej20g)
91 rhd Legacy Ti Type S 1.8
03 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
08 300 SRT8
Richard
Third Gear

Post by Richard »

I have dealt with Frank a couple times and all went well. With all the positive statements made by others on this forum, and not just this thread, I can definitely say he is vouched for. I have no worries if I need to deal with him.

in·teg·ri·ty /ɪnˈtɛgrɪti/ [in-teg-ri-tee]
–noun

1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.
4. Blackbart
-2004 Liquid Silver WRX "Pretty Hate Machine"