WTB: Turbo Gearbox

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Threshld1
Second Gear

WTB: Turbo Gearbox

Post by Threshld1 »

Hey guys,
Im in need of a 3.9 manual gearbox for my 93 turbo legacy. First gear will not engage. While i have the rest of the box working fine it really sucks not having first. I would like to get a replacement so i can still drive while i try and fix this one. If anyone has an old turbo box or knows of another 3.9 box that will work with my 1:1 center and male axle stubs let me know.
Thanks!
93 SS 5MT - TD05H-16G, 06 TMIC, Walbro, Zeitronix WB-02 - Scrapped too much rust
91 SS AT
97 Outback - Prodrive quick rack, DMS 40
bepa
Second Gear

turbo gear box.

Post by bepa »

have to check with brother. was on vacation and must check.

think I have one complete. make a fair offer. was holding for next project. but bills are up after vacation.

holla back and with zip code.

be well, waiting to hear back. bepa
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
Threshld1
Second Gear

Post by Threshld1 »

Shipping will be to a business dock 55344 so hopefully its a smidgen cheaper.

How many miles on it? When you get ahold of your brother can you send me some pictures of it and the code off the box please?
93 SS 5MT - TD05H-16G, 06 TMIC, Walbro, Zeitronix WB-02 - Scrapped too much rust
91 SS AT
97 Outback - Prodrive quick rack, DMS 40