project is suspended

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

thehookeup
Third Gear

project is suspended

Post by thehookeup »

back in portland again, but not for the reasons i should be. looks like the twin supercharged twin turbo charged motor will have to be put on hold a few months. theres nothin like coming back from out of town to find that after 27 years your parents are getting a divorce and losing their house. anyway the project is on hold because i just had to shovel out 20k to save their house, but as collateral i picked up a 72 stingray corvette rodster, 76 ford f250 high boy with tons of shit done to it, and a 2001 accord.

im pretty sure god is pissed at me. life is defintely ups and downs stikes and gutters, seems like more gutters at least for the past 3 years. anyway project should start back up this summer sometime
-93 2.2T (RIP), 93 N/A best car on earth.
-00 legGT, 18" PIAA sport mesh wheels, front/rear Rallitek sways, lowered whitelines, coming soon: 2.5L sti internals, 20g heads P&P, twin charged. motor is almost ready to go in.
Andrew
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I know how you feel. I wish I never bought a house.

"Hate him right back. It works for me." - Martin Riggs, Lethal Weapon
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

At least you got a reliable DD out of it. :D
A little lemonade for you.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
Arctic Assassian
Third Gear

Post by Arctic Assassian »

Yeah, I'd sell the truck and the honda....
Stingray DD FTW!
Kickin' it old-school.