this page is for Evolutionmovement

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

this page is for Evolutionmovement

Post by SubaruNation »

pretty much self explanitory :shock:

http://www.hiredassassin.com/
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
Richard
Third Gear

Post by Richard »

Nice! I like all the Pepsi logo gear. And the stylish handbags.
-2004 Liquid Silver WRX "Pretty Hate Machine"
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

Richard wrote:Nice! I like all the Pepsi logo gear. And the stylish handbags.
ha ha yeah, only true assassins sell handbags :lol:
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
Richard
Third Gear

Post by Richard »

Deadly handbags. At least they're not Gucci knock-offs. Get it? Knock-off. lol
-2004 Liquid Silver WRX "Pretty Hate Machine"
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

Richard wrote:Deadly handbags. At least they're not Gucci knock-offs. Get it? Knock-off. lol
ha ha yeah that was perfect
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I was stupid enough to pursue my dream of designing cars instead of going to the School of the Americas or something like I should have.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

evolutionmovement wrote:I was stupid enough to pursue my dream of designing cars instead of going to the School of the Americas or something like I should have.
'
...........did you go to that page at all?
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Yeah, it's a joke page. They repeated themselves too much. I don't quite get the Pepsi connection, though my ex loved Pepsi and she's one of the few women I can imagine not having a problem with me if I were an assassin... Yeah, I don't get the Pepsi stuff. I doubt corporate would approve.

I wouldn't want to do divorce attorney substitute work either way. I guess I'd really only want to be a paid vigilante. Kind of like The A-Team without the team, the van, or the hastily-built tank trucks and with alot more killing.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

evolutionmovement wrote:Yeah, it's a joke page. They repeated themselves too much. I don't quite get the Pepsi connection, though my ex loved Pepsi and she's one of the few women I can imagine not having a problem with me if I were an assassin... Yeah, I don't get the Pepsi stuff. I doubt corporate would approve.

I wouldn't want to do divorce attorney substitute work either way. I guess I'd really only want to be a paid vigilante. Kind of like The A-Team without the team, the van, or the hastily-built tank trucks and with alot more killing.
\
ya ok good, i was just wondering.

assassins love pepsi and handbags i guess lol

i just thought you might like it