FS: KYB AGXs

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Caboobaroo
In Neutral

FS: KYB AGXs

Post by Caboobaroo »

I have a set of front KYB AGXs on my car currently but am planning on upgrading so these have to go. I got them for a '93-'01 Impreza but IIRC, the Legacy uses the same part numbers according to KYB so they should fit as well. Retail through my work is $193 a piece and yes I did get them cheaper then that but not as cheap as what I'm asking. $200 and I'll even throw in a set of cheap ebay coilover adjustable sleeves for free.99, thats right free.99! I've had the struts on my car for about 5 months and the sleeves for about a year or so. Don't have tophats unless you want the ones that are on them which are for a '85-'94 GL/Loyale bodystyle and yes, they are smaller compared to the Leg/Imp tophats.
1987 RX STi - EJ22T/EJ20K/EJ257
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

DIBS!!! I'll have someone who will take them off your hands immediately!
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
Vermillionx
In Neutral

Post by Vermillionx »

Thanks Jason for the find. Now it is my dibs.
Dan
--------------------------------
'00 Impreza 2.5RS (GC8)
- Rally Fanatic
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

What's the status on this deal? Dan has not received any word from you on this matter and you have a $100 deposit from him for the suspension. Please get ahold of myself or directly through Dan.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
blackbeast
In Neutral

Post by blackbeast »

i need the driver side rear strut. are you willing to split them up. if so i got the cash waiting for you
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

blackbeast if you read above, my buddy Dan has already put a $100 deposit down on all 4 struts, but has received nothing yet...
Jason
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

cabaroo, did he bitch out, i know someone in redmond, let's burn his house down... j/k, did u get the parts yet???
93SS 04 wrx brakes/slotted w/ hawks--TD05 -- 06 I/C -- 20mm n/a fsb -- Stage 2 -- 550's -- Perrin DIV DP -- 2-3/4 Tit Exhaust -- K&N -- C/C -- A/C Delete -- Grounded -- GT Leather Interior -- WRX/STI Strut Setup -- 17" 225's -- 2 Kids Seats ;)
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

No, he took $100 down payment from Dan to hold them and was told it would be a few weeks before he was able to remove them & ship 'em. Dan was fine with that and was willing to send final payment when they were ready to ship out to him. That was back at the end of July...

Dan is a very good friend of mine & now in Mississippi for pre-Iraq deployment training and I'm assisting him in trying to get the suspension deal taken care of in his absence.

I've already informed DLC about the issue to see if he's able to do anything for us.
Jason
Caboobaroo
In Neutral

Post by Caboobaroo »

I just got back onto the board. I had some internet problems and just sent Dan a PM about them. Jason, get with Dan about it as well. My deepest apologies about it.

Oh and this was for the FRONT struts, no rears, like stated in the original post.
1987 RX STi - EJ22T/EJ20K/EJ257
Vermillionx
In Neutral

Post by Vermillionx »

Russ did PM me and it looks like the delay issue will be taken care of. I will keep everyone posted.

He is to get ahold of Jason (dropdfocus) and ship the struts to his place for me as a safer place to ship them to. I have things turn up missing around my place if I'm not right there to receive them. :(
Dan
--------------------------------
'00 Impreza 2.5RS (GC8)
- Rally Fanatic
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

93SS 04 wrx brakes/slotted w/ hawks--TD05 -- 06 I/C -- 20mm n/a fsb -- Stage 2 -- 550's -- Perrin DIV DP -- 2-3/4 Tit Exhaust -- K&N -- C/C -- A/C Delete -- Grounded -- GT Leather Interior -- WRX/STI Strut Setup -- 17" 225's -- 2 Kids Seats ;)
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Thanks. He made a quick appearance on here after I messaged Dave (DLC) and I haven't heard from him since about arranging shipment of the "new" struts. I give it one more week and I'll help get the PayPal claim pushed though.
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Ok, no further contact has been made again. I'll be informing Dan to just push forward with a PayPal claim to get his $100 down payment back.
Jason