fast and the furious 4 OMG really?

Subaru-related topics that don't belong anywhere else...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

thehookeup
Third Gear

fast and the furious 4 OMG really?

Post by thehookeup »

so i heard some crazy talk yesterday. And a few people said that there was a 4th fast and the furious, first i rolled my eyes. Then i just had to look up the trailer. Well every other import car has had there chance in a fast and the furious movie. And now finally subaru has theirs. the new STI (jellybean) has made it. im not sure if its gonna be the main car. but its in the trailer.

http://fast-and-furious-4-trailer.blogspot.com/
-93 2.2T (RIP), 93 N/A best car on earth.
-00 legGT, 18" PIAA sport mesh wheels, front/rear Rallitek sways, lowered whitelines, coming soon: 2.5L sti internals, 20g heads P&P, twin charged. motor is almost ready to go in.
Andrew
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Is that an RS200 in there? WTF. Must just be a body kit on some trash vehicle.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Jordana Brewster is HAWT!
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
quicklook
Second Gear

Post by quicklook »

WOW!

she is hot.
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

She was in one of those dawson creek shows or some shit.....and she was also in the faculty......I haven't seen her in any recent movies though.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm
TrueBlue
First Gear

Post by TrueBlue »

Poor GN :(

I'm sure I'll end up seeing it at one point or another...
1994 Legacy L AWD 5-sp • 2002 Chrysler 300M Special • 1968 Mustang Fastback C-code
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

I like how it gets schooled by, like, a 40 ton truck and looks fine in the next shot as it's spinning away.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

i hope it's not as rice as the last ones.
not that the last ones were not cool, but they are building on something that is sorta old.

Edit: ya there are chicks making out in it so definitely sweet lol
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
corsair
Third Gear

Post by corsair »

http://www.fastandfurious4.co.uk/2007/0 ... ovie-cars/

http://www.fastandfurious4.co.uk/2008/0 ... -car-pics/

so apparently the STI is driven by the main character and there is plenty of "American Muscle".... just covered in questionable paint and stickers
Sam
'93 L AWD Wagon
'08 Honda Civic Si Sedan
quicklook
Second Gear

Post by quicklook »

SubaruNation wrote:
Edit: ya there are chicks making out in it so definitely sweet lol

bare breasts or chicks kissing always gets my attention.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

You should meet my sister and her special friend that people mistake for a chubby dude. That would really get you off!
quicklook
Second Gear

Post by quicklook »

hahahahahahahaha!

not too chubby i hope.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Didn't USED to be, but that's how those things go. It ain't like the movies, kiddies. There's a great song making fun of the stereotypes - "Why Don't Lesbians Love Me", by Sloppy Seconds. Actually, it's not really a GREAT song, but it is funny.
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

evolutionmovement wrote:You should meet my sister and her special friend that people mistake for a chubby dude. That would really get you off!
ha ha ha!
terrifying!

no way in hell lol
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
thehookeup
Third Gear

Post by thehookeup »

lets all put our money together and make a "real" fast and the furious movie. haha. It will be called "THE MUSCLE OF RICE'' lol
-93 2.2T (RIP), 93 N/A best car on earth.
-00 legGT, 18" PIAA sport mesh wheels, front/rear Rallitek sways, lowered whitelines, coming soon: 2.5L sti internals, 20g heads P&P, twin charged. motor is almost ready to go in.
Andrew
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

The trailer for this was interesting. At least it has a chance of being "as good as" the first, which would be a HUGE improvement.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
joeWM
Second Gear

Post by joeWM »

evolutionmovement wrote:Is that an RS200 in there? WTF. Must just be a body kit on some trash vehicle.
im pretty sure that is....damn
[quote="kimokalihi"]Jesus, that's a grocery list of problems.[/quote]
92 Legacy SS 5MT....sold :(
02 Aspen white WRX Stage 2, 20%tint
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Only Tokyo Drift was any good as far as I'm concerned.

Not because I'm a fan of drifting necessarily, but because it was the only one that didn't have a ridiculous and unrealistic plot and absolutely terrible acting. Plus the Drift King made a cameo at least.
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

DerFahrer wrote:absolutely terrible acting.
The main character is the worst actor of the bunch. AND they had Lil' BowWow or whoever.

But they casted Keiichi Tsuchiya... so the movie rocked.
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
James614
Fourth Gear

Post by James614 »

DerFahrer wrote:Only Tokyo Drift was any good as far as I'm concerned.

Not because I'm a fan of drifting necessarily, but because it was the only one that didn't have a ridiculous and unrealistic plot and absolutely terrible acting. Plus the Drift King made a cameo at least.
Ummmmm..... yeah....... IMO Tokyo Drift was the best just because the first race scene between the Viper and Monte Carlo is like the best race scene in any movie ever in the history of existence (and the only race in a FnF movie that doesn't involve any blinged-out or riced-out craptastrophies). But the plot and acting were the worst of all 3.

But this 4th one looks like it could be the best. Ridiculous ricers and craphics and bodykits aside, if the action is hot and the chicks are hot and Diesel and Walker are back together again, then I'm hitting the theaters for this one, which I don't do very often. (and Diesel's Charger is back. #$% yeah!)
93 Touring Wagon (EJ20G 5spd Swap) -- Finally back and running strong as ever!

05 Outback 2.5XT 5spd -- Now the wife can have her SUV and get in on the turbo Legacy goodness at the same time.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Dunno... A bit too much realism for me. Maybe thats not the point, though. Jordana Brewster is hot. But enough to sap my wallet of $9 to see it in a theatre? Will prolly wait for it to come out on video.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Seriously... you think Paul Walker trying to act like a gangsta in FNF2 is better acting than in Tokyo Drift?

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

"Wa-ba-ki"
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

DerFahrer wrote:Seriously... you think Paul Walker trying to act like a gangsta in FNF2 is better acting than in Tokyo Drift?
Thats like trying to determine the winner of a bikini contest between John Goodman and Rosie O'donnell.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

True.

But if you have to choose one, at least choose John Goodman. He's the more effeminate of the two.

*Formerly DerFahrer*