Seeking Turbo Inlet Elbow

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
COEyeDoc
In Neutral

Seeking Turbo Inlet Elbow

Post by COEyeDoc »

Hello,

I am looking for a replacement plastic turbo inlet elbow. I cracked mine recently and I'm not feeling optimistic about my gorilla glue fix.
If anyone has one available or knows where to find one, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
gt2.5turbo
Second Gear

Post by gt2.5turbo »

let me take a look around my garage im fairly certain i have an extra
93 White Legacy Turbo Wagon: For Sale-ish
93 White Turbo Sedan: soon with a little more umf
91, funky brown purple gray color, legacy L Wagon: the "its so cheap i cant not pass it up" purchase to get me around when the others are down
race_to_live
First Gear

Post by race_to_live »

hey man you could prob just go to a junk yard or something and find one. if you don't find one, i have another one here in pueblo.
-91ss, 250,000mi rebuilt, tmic, tdo4, agx's w/groundcontrol, f/r strut bars, rust
-83 gl wagon...350,000mi custom dents
-62 honda 55, (moped)
-74 Yamaha rd 350
91legacyawdturbo
Second Gear

Post by 91legacyawdturbo »

Try a dealer. I bought mine last year from one for a 75.00 had it in town!
91 SS, v9 ej207 twin scroll swap, Gda wrx dash swap.
2002 wrx sport wagon
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

$75???? That's ludicrous. Junkyard would be my first choice or online. I'd never buy anything at the stealership.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
COEyeDoc
In Neutral

Post by COEyeDoc »

gt2.5turbo wrote:let me take a look around my garage im fairly certain i have an extra
Just let me know. I will be in Fort Collins on thursday if you find one you are willing to part with. Sent you a pm.
COEyeDoc
In Neutral

Post by COEyeDoc »

race_to_live wrote:hey man you could prob just go to a junk yard or something and find one. if you don't find one, i have another one here in pueblo.
Let me know if you have one available. I'd definitely be interested....I'm trying to avoid the dealership.