91 SS autopatnam lake, ny

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
bepa
Second Gear

91 SS autopatnam lake, ny

Post by bepa »

okay I have a 91 SS auto for sale. same as most the auto is toast. it has 140k give or take.

was going to put a 5mt. but the trany was stolen and sold to junkyard. so before putting more money into another trany I am trying to sell it first.

if offers are to low I may as well buy a trany and sell it local.

only 2 items not there. 1 the radio is gone not in car. 2 the a/c compressor is dead. body is in good condition. rims okay and tires are fair to good. car has seat for more of a year before I got it.

does start up and run good.

be well and good hunting. oh yea car is in putnam lake, new york
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
BXSS
Fourth Gear

Post by BXSS »

I have a 5spd tranny out of a '04 TS with loooow miles + pedals + flywheel / clutch + starter available.

The final drive is 3.9 & the transfer case is 1:1 so I'm pretty sure all you will need is a driveshaft to do the conversion....

Still have the receipt from the JY I got it from (it had just 1k miles on it when I got it in '05).
94 Legacy SS
96 Impreza OBS
99 Impreza OBS-T
04 Sienna XLE Limited AWD
Arctic Assassian
Third Gear

Post by Arctic Assassian »

thats a push style clutch though right?
Kickin' it old-school.
bepa
Second Gear

replacement trany

Post by bepa »

for right now I am looking for another SS. whole with the stick already in it. everytime I get an auto it comes to cost me big bucks.

at this time I would end up needing a pedal box, wiring redo and anything else still missing. oh and the interior tirm.

hoping to find a buyer for this car.

hey you were the one who saw my car a while back. It was in the bronx along bway that time.

okay that said what are you looking for the trany? do you have the rear end also? would be nice if it was an lsd but the 3.9 is the part that is needed.

this would be for a friend trying to get thru college so she get another job. was laid off. I am doing the work for the cost of a sea food dinner. so I am trying to keep it as low as possible. yet the question is what are you looking to get for it.

let me know. be well and safe quick driving. bepa
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
BXSS
Fourth Gear

Post by BXSS »

Yeah I did see your car a while back.

Again I have the Tranny (04 TS 5spd), pedals, 5spd starter, Flywheel P-plate (buy a new disc)
- I'm looking to get about $550 for the whole package.

I also have the rear diff out of my wagon 3.9 final drive good condition filled with redline oil - $75 will take that, or $600 with the tranny package.
94 Legacy SS
96 Impreza OBS
99 Impreza OBS-T
04 Sienna XLE Limited AWD