ARRRG!!! Dash lights are dead.....

Headlights to tailights and everything in between.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

Snow-Attack
First Gear

ARRRG!!! Dash lights are dead.....

Post by Snow-Attack »

so i could use some ideas on this one. i have a 90 legacy 2.2 MT with 250,000mi. since i bought it it has had a intermitant problem with the dash illumination lights just turn off when the headlights are on. usually i can just cycle the switch and they come back on or just smack the top of the dash. but tonight i smacked the dash they came on went off and wouldn't turn back on no matter what i tried. i checked the fuse which is the one under the dash thats a 10A and is the illumination fuse if im not mistaken? so what do you guys think??

Thanks
Ben
1994 subaru legacy
MI winter package heated seats,mirrors,dark grey interior,5MT 202k,wrx 16" wheels
1992 Touring Wagon LE
td04 turbo,wrx tmic,tinted windows,sti pink struts,lowering springs,16" wheels,wrx brakes,remote start,keyless entry,alarm
tmarcel
First Gear

Post by tmarcel »

Bad connection if the fuse is fine. Now tracking it down might be fun.
Snow-Attack
First Gear

Post by Snow-Attack »

so i replace my HVAC controls do any of the plugs on the back of that if they are loose mess with my dash lights???
1994 subaru legacy
MI winter package heated seats,mirrors,dark grey interior,5MT 202k,wrx 16" wheels
1992 Touring Wagon LE
td04 turbo,wrx tmic,tinted windows,sti pink struts,lowering springs,16" wheels,wrx brakes,remote start,keyless entry,alarm