Fs: 1992 sports sedan turbo rebiuld engine AWD..

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
T-lego
In Neutral

Fs: 1992 sports sedan turbo rebiuld engine AWD..

Post by T-lego »

So, i found a 02 wrx i am thinking about getting, its a 5 speed etc etc so out with the old in with the new. soo....

I have a 1992 turbo legacy sports sedan, I got it a few months back from a friend of a friend i payed 1k for it. Originally intended it to be my daily driver but i just don't have time to finish it.

After getting it i found it to be only running on 2 cylinders so i went ahead a rebuilt the engine built (new main and rod bearings) pictures attached, installed all new gaskets including intake exhaust valve cover, head gaskets. etc etc..I have reinstalled the engine and she runs nicely.

Auto trans shifts nicely. No check engine light is on

mods are

remote start (was working needs starter contacts)

compustar alarm (doors wont lock for some reason) w/ paging remote

American racing rims with good tires.

tangible coilovers

wrx front seats no rear seats.

has optima battery red top not sure if its still good.

the not so good

car was hit in the rear trunk wont close, needs down pipe and 1 exhaust gasket. as well as a battery to be street able.

pictures attached priced for quick sale also listed on craigs list.

Located puyallup,wa
bepa
Second Gear

bump

Post by bepa »

price would help a little. it's to cold over here to even think about another SS. not that I do not love them. usually fix and then someone at work would ask me if I am selling it.

they usually go quick. but lately cash is in short supply.

good luck with the sale. Bepa
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
mattsbc
In Neutral

Post by mattsbc »

UmMmMm What you tryin to get for it?
'91 Legacy Turbo- Died...
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan 5MT, FMIC, TD04 Clocked, Custom DP and exhaust, STI Yellow Top Sidefeeds, N/A Fuel Rails, Deatschwerx 255lph Fuel Pump, AEM Wideband Uego Setup, Apex-I S-AFC, MBC soon to be EBC! This thing rocks!!!
T-lego
In Neutral

Post by T-lego »

well seeing how i rebuilt the motor cost of bearings and gaskets and i got it for 1k so not including any labor i would like to see 1350.00 obo just trying to brake even I'm not making any money on this..
T-lego
In Neutral

SOLD

Post by T-lego »

SOLD......
bepa
Second Gear

ss for sale

Post by bepa »

good to hear. did you get your asking price?

be well. Bepa
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.