92 legacy touring wagon $5000.00 seattle

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
SuperRallyRoo
Third Gear

92 legacy touring wagon $5000.00 seattle

Post by SuperRallyRoo »

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1693648783.html
I am going to try to selling my beloved touring wagon :(

Ok were do I start? I have had this car for 6 years, done everything under the sun to make it better faster handle better, be more reliable etc.

Engine: 2.2L fully closed deck SOHC -VF8 turbo-resealed cam crank rear main-3" downpipe with full 3" uncatted exhaust (Passes emissions no problem without cats) 2006 WRX top mount intercooler with samco hose. MRT intake silencer delete. KOYO aluminum racing high capacity radiator.
running an AFX wide band O2 sensor- This car is currently running stock boost and is faster then a 02 wrx 5mt. When it was running 14psi it could easily go 140mph. Has Exedy 12lb flywheel and WRX clutch.

Tranny: Converted from automatic to a JDM 4.11 Turbo 5spd tranny from 94 wrx. I was breaking N/A trannies in this car untill I put this tranny in. Problem solved!

Suspension: KYB AGX with tein S tech springs with 17" BBS wheels with newer Dunlop Direzza tires.

Brakes: WRX fronts Stock turbo legacy rears. ABS connected and working as it should.

Interior: Pretty much stock, has 15% tint all around from Solar Reflections Performance. Keyless entry with remote paging that works about 1/4 mile away. Has a JDM legacy momo steering wheel with horn working correctly. 2.5RS seats from 00 RS. I am 6'4" and these seats sit lower and farther back then stock turbo legacy seats. Everything electrically works except for the rear window squirter. Never worked when I got it, don't really need it anyway. I have removed the entire AC system, Cruise control stuff... The dash cluster has been fitted with a Manual tranny face so that the milage on the ODO is correct and no wiring was needed. But you can't tell it was ever an automatic car. I even have the correct Manual tranny trim piece I bought new from subaru matches the black interior.

Exterior: This car is in Amazing condition for having over 200k. Its original paint is still very shiny, normal rock chips for its age on the hood and front bumper. Windshield is pretty cracked and chipped. The RF fender has been replaced by me. When I bought the car it had a large dent on the fender. I replaced it with a fender off a car with the same color but not a touring wagon, and the color is slightly darker then the rest of the car.

So a breakdown, the car runs great gets consistently 20+ mpg always ran on SUPER. Well taken car of car. This was my baby... Only reason I am selling it is because I am buying a house and I need the money to put a new roof on the house. I am pretty much not flexible on the price because I have over $12000 dollars into this car. And it is a VERY rare car, in very good condition with very tasteful mods. You won't find a nicer more badass touring wagon in seattle.
Legacyless
98 Jetta TDI
Smithcraft
Second Gear

Re: 92 legacy touring wagon $5000.00 seattle

Post by Smithcraft »

Nice car!

Good luck!

SC
1994 Legacy Mi

2008 Legacy GT SpecB
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

damn, that thing is freakin sweet. Bump for a sick ride. sorry to hear about losing her :(
omahasubaru
First Gear

Post by omahasubaru »

still available?

pics?
nebraska-subaru.com