FS VA: 94 Legacy L 194k~ 4EAT

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
theflystyle
Second Gear

FS VA: 94 Legacy L 194k~ 4EAT

Post by theflystyle »

Its been a sad turn of events. After giving this car back to my family after getting my new Legacy it has had some issues (unable to determine myself, one place says it needs a new engine and another says transmission). When the car is started it sounds horrible and seems to come from the passenger side of the engine block. We arent able to find the issue and spend the needed time/money on whatever the fix maybe, my family is instead looking to try to sell it instead of sending her to the dump.

The car was my baby for years and while I had her I was on these forums 24/7. There are many pictures of her in hayday but I do not have any current pictures of the car as is. She is green with some peeling where I got the bumper/fender repainted after bumping the garage while backing out (yes I know). There is the usual rust spot on the rear quarter panel and the paint has overall seen better days. For these reasons we are not looking to make money here but just give it to a good home more than anything. Priority will be given to whoever can take it the fastest. The car is located in Fishersville, VA

some "features"

-stainless steel brake lines
-EDM headlamps - in great condition (with level adjustment switch, not installed)
-Harmon Kardon drive+play kit installed
-Aiwa headunit
-Kenwood speakers - one blown
-WRX wheels (no blemishes) with Bridgestone Potenza RE50A Pole Positions?? (if i recall correctly, looked to be low on tread)
-Painted SS grille

overall interior is very clean for the age I would say. If you have more questions post so others can get the same info. I prolly missed something so feel free to ask.

here are some pictures i have. like i said not the most recent but it gives you an idea.

-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

-And the list of things your should never say again...gets longer....
theflystyle
Second Gear

Re: FS VA: 94 Legacy L 194k~ 4EAT

Post by theflystyle »

bumpy....
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

How much for the headlights, lol. You should sell those and just throw some junkyard lights in it. Could make some extra cash. Oh I just realized it's a post facelift. GLWS
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

well parting out is not what i am looking to do since that takes time. i am looking to get the whole car out at once. feel free to buy it for the headlamps tho. they are amazing :)
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

Subaru_Nation555
Third Gear

Post by Subaru_Nation555 »

Bump for a local neighbor! Good luck selling the car.
'06 Impreza 2.5i wagon
07Evolved
Second Gear

Post by 07Evolved »

how much are you looking to sell it for?
Brad

1991 Subaru Legacy L AWD Wagon 5MT (DD)
2000 Outback 5MT (DD)
2005 AW STi
2010 LGT (hers)
1998 Outback (her DD)

Build Thread
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

not expecting anything crazy. just something resonable. feel free to shoot me a PM with what your looking for.
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

cclark1894
In Neutral

Post by cclark1894 »

If you decide to part it out I call dibs on the ac condenser, lol.
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Oh, man, and it's in the gorgeous 94-only Aegean Blue Metallic color, too. What a great potential recipient for an engine swap or something.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
cclark1894
In Neutral

Post by cclark1894 »

ok, but in all seriousness how much for the wheels/tires if i give you stock steelies with new-ish tires?
dkopp
First Gear

Post by dkopp »

i agree, beautiful car with tons of potential for a swap or good DD.

if you do go the route of recouping some of your costs by changing the wheels back to stock, i'd make you an offer for the EDM headlights including a clean set from my '93 SS. happy to drive over and give you cash and the trade and do the swap in your driveway.

i bought my WRX wheels with good Pirelli rubber for $300, which i think was a steal given the tread had 60%+ remaining. those headlights are worth a few hundred as well. just saying...

cheers!