FS: USDM WRX 2.0l short block. EJ-205

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
ChrisRT
In Neutral

FS: USDM WRX 2.0l short block. EJ-205

Post by ChrisRT »

I am gathering interest in a mint condition USDM WRX 2.0l short block with NO heads. Comes with water pump, oil pump, and oil pan. It has up to 25k on it in total. I don't have photos at the moment but if you are interested in it, you already know what it is. Crosshatching looks beautiful and was cleaned somewhat.

I don't need to sell this an am just putting out a feeler. (Give me your best offer)

I also have a USDM Legacy Turbo exhaust manifold and VF11 turbo if interested.

Shipping of anything but the turbo isn't really possible. I can drive to meet within' the Puget Sound area of WA state. I was going to use this for a build but I don't know what I want to do now.
Feeling what it is worth to you guys. Feel free to PM me too.
ChrisRT
In Neutral

Re: FS: USDM WRX 2.0l short block. EJ-205

Post by ChrisRT »

Photos of the block. All exhaust and turbo are sold. Block is still for sale.

onur
Vendor
Vendor

Post by onur »

pm me a price
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

If he doesn't want it, I may be interested. Let me know if he wants it or not and how much you're looking to get.

How come it's torn down to the block? History?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
ChrisRT
In Neutral

Post by ChrisRT »

kimokalihi wrote:If he doesn't want it, I may be interested. Let me know if he wants it or not and how much you're looking to get.

How come it's torn down to the block? History?
It is torn down to the block to save weight. JDM style, yo!

No, it is a block I purchased almost 4 years ago to put into one of my GC class Impreza sedans. I purchased turbo parts and for a good while was even looking for EM solutions. I just kind of let that idea fade away. I recently sold off the turbo bits to someone.
If I choose to go turbo it will most likely be with a Japanese TT setup for cheap with single turbo system. Easy and cheap.

The block was purchased by another member of another site a some 3 years before I purchased it from a mechanic.. He had the whole block but then choose for some reason to off the heads to someone. He choose an STi rout and was just sitting on this. He sold it to me because he didn't want to ship it.

I have had more then a few bites but like most things for sale, people provide a number or contact info and just disappear. I never understand that. There are a few solid lookers though.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I'm feeling around for a block. I blew the piston rings or ringlands in my EJ20G swap and if I can find another shortblock that's ready to bolt in for cheap enough I would buy it. Otherwise it's going to sit for a long long time while I save up and buy parts for a 2.5 build.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
ChrisRT
In Neutral

Post by ChrisRT »

Bump it up 419OBO
ChrisRT
In Neutral

Post by ChrisRT »

Someone relieve me of this EJ205. I wonder if I can get over 9000 aluminum soft drink cans from it.
ChrisRT
In Neutral

Post by ChrisRT »

Bump. 350 come and get it.