WTB: Good condition 06/07 intercooler

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

WTB: Good condition 06/07 intercooler

Post by Mattheww044 »

I realize it would be better to search on Nasioc, but I don't really like going on there unless its a last resort.
I need an 06/07 WRX TMIC, the less bent fins the better. I have one on my car, but there are just way to many bent fins for me to try and straighten them all. All i need is the TMIC itself. Don't need the Y-pipe, elbows, none of that. LMK price shipped to 99205, and I would like to get a pic of the intercooler before buying. Thanks
Matt
mike-tracy

Re: WTB: Good condition 06/07 intercooler

Post by mike-tracy »

Any interest in the FXT intercooler?
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

what exactly is the difference? Never checked into it but I know people have made it work
mike-tracy

Post by mike-tracy »

I haven't had both types side by side, so I couldn't tell you.

I'd do $50+shipping (won't know how much that is till tomorrow), and if you're still interested I can post some pics. It has a few bent fins, but nothing excessive.
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
Dynamic Entry
Third Gear

Post by Dynamic Entry »

How about $100 shipped?

For $111 I will include the nice flange that redirects the BPV back to the intake

Andrew

16 Outback - wife's daily
95 Gravel Express - Sold
92 Green SVX - RIP
02 WRB WRX - Sold
93 White SS "Angel": 4EAT to 5MT 550 Robtune !SOLD!
̶9̶2̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶e̶s̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶S̶S̶ ̶5̶M̶T̶ R.I.P.
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

Not really looking to spend that much, i got mine for like 60 (before it was all messed up), and I just made my own custom flange/elbow. I would recommend making a few more of those though and selling them to fellow board members, that can be quite a PITA if you dont have someone to weld or pieces to make it work.
93Leg-c
Fourth Gear

Post by 93Leg-c »

Sent you a PM. :D
'94 TW
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

replied :P
Dynamic Entry
Third Gear

Post by Dynamic Entry »

Mattheww044 wrote:Not really looking to spend that much, i got mine for like 60 (before it was all messed up), and I just made my own custom flange/elbow. I would recommend making a few more of those though and selling them to fellow board members, that can be quite a PITA if you dont have someone to weld or pieces to make it work.
That's cool, I don't expect someone to buy something at a price higher than it is worth to them, but that is what it is worth to me.

"prices" in Canada are a bit higher despite our dollar parity, partly due to shipping costs but more so due to a lower supply of everything, and I might want this in the future still

I didn't make the flange, again a reason it is valuable to me

happy boosting.
Andrew

16 Outback - wife's daily
95 Gravel Express - Sold
92 Green SVX - RIP
02 WRB WRX - Sold
93 White SS "Angel": 4EAT to 5MT 550 Robtune !SOLD!
̶9̶2̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶e̶s̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶S̶S̶ ̶5̶M̶T̶ R.I.P.
crashnburn
First Gear

Post by crashnburn »

i have one for sale. I upgraded to FMIC. located on the west side of WA
91 Legacy SS 440s, vf39, FMIC, LSD, Revtronix Stage 2, MSD Coil
bepa
Second Gear

Post by bepa »

hi matt, have a couple of questions for you. you still looking for a 06 intercooler. have one. here's the thing. I am trying to help a lady I know who lives about 75 miles from you.

she lives on a very limited income. what I am trying to do is get her a set of snow tires. nothing special. but real snows none the less. they would be 185-70-14's. this is a long shot, but I would gladly send you my 06 intercooler. it has just about no bend vines.

if you have a set or would be willing to get her a set even used but good enough that you would put them on your moms car, I would send you the intercooler as an even trade or if you think it is worth more I would paypal you a fair amount.

I have the intercooler and would send it out asap. name is daniel. if not able could you let me know. I am not sure what the tires would be but let me know. she is recovering from cancer and I do not want her walking in the weather out your way. good people.

either way you can call anytime. Daniel aka Bepa 646-235-8355 thanks for reading this and be well
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
yazmo
Third Gear

Post by yazmo »

i got one also very good condition buy it from someone here never use it bcuz i am doing fmic at this moment
06/07 wrx intercooler good shape
thinking getting 50$ +shipping
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

Sorry Daniel, I don't have any snow tires, I am looking for some myself as we speak.

Yazmo, I will keep in touch with you if crashnburn backs out
bepa
Second Gear

Post by bepa »

[quote="Mattheww044"]Sorry Daniel, I don't have any snow tires, I am looking for some myself as we speak.
thanks for getting back to me so quick. I will hunt down a set of chains for her for now. her car is front wheel drive and was thinking the snows or studded tires would best good. Be well, Daniel

Yazmo, I will keep in touch with you if crashnburn backs out[/quote]
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
yazmo
Third Gear

Post by yazmo »

sure let me know
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

bepa wrote:
Mattheww044 wrote:Sorry Daniel, I don't have any snow tires, I am looking for some myself as we speak.
thanks for getting back to me so quick. I will hunt down a set of chains for her for now. her car is front wheel drive and was thinking the snows or studded tires would best good. Be well, Daniel

Yazmo, I will keep in touch with you if crashnburn backs out

I found a TMIC i wil be buying soon. Best of luck Daniel, your a good guy!
bepa
Second Gear

Post by bepa »

Thanks. I found being the better person has gotten me more then being the asshole I once was. I surprise people when I tell them they can pay me later when they have it, give a hand and not take anything for it. I do not have a lot but the people I have helped never forget it.

you my friend are a good guy as well. hoping the season keeps you well and a smile on your face. Bepa AKA Daniel
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.