For anyone in an emissions regulated state

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
edgeofvamp
First Gear

For anyone in an emissions regulated state

Post by edgeofvamp »

Hey everybody, if any of you need a replacement for the second cat on a N/A leggy, let me know.

I will post picks when i get my camera back from the repair guys, shoot me a price.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Re: For anyone in an emissions regulated state

Post by kimokalihi »

I thought 1st gen legacys only have one cat? Or actually I think it's all OBD1 cars only have one cat. I could be wrong though.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
wtdash
Fifth Gear

Post by wtdash »

^Correct.

'95+ had 2 CC.

Is this just the CC or the whole section?
Turbo Subies:
'87 GL-10 Turbo - SOLD
'90 BJ EJ22T/DOHC & 5speed swap - SOLD
'04 FXT, Forged internals, VF39, STI TMIC, Cobb AP- SOLD
'93 Legacy SS - 5-speed, SOLD :-(
'02 WRX -SOLD
'96 BD-turbo'd-SOLD
'98 SF - NA-T
edgeofvamp
First Gear

Post by edgeofvamp »

The cat came off my '94 leggy L, it isn't the one from the y pipe, but from the center long pipe and my car has only 1 O2 sensor in front of the y pipe cat.

It would be just the cat with about 3-4 inches on both ends, so it would need to be welded in. The pipe was shot and the flanges were all but gone. I live in montana where we are not required to run cats or have emissions tests done, so when i had the new piece welded in, i opted to just leave it off.

If you have anymore questions please ask them and i will get pics up as soon as i get my camera back.
cartwheels
Second Gear

Post by cartwheels »

I think that's a resonator.
1994 Legacy TW
1993 Geo Tracker
1991 Legacy SS (finally got one!)