NA to TURBO Kit almost complete 600$ OBO

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
waldo320
Second Gear

NA to TURBO Kit almost complete 600$ OBO

Post by waldo320 »

Hey all I have a turbo kit that I used to turbo my 94 NA that I no longer have a use for. I would like to pass this kit on at heck of a deal to a fellow legacy centraler. Ok here it goes this is what I got. A stock turbo exhaust manifold, up pipe & down pipe. Td03 13g turbo with some shaft play but the last time it was on the car it did not burn any oil. An ebay knock of rfl type H Bov. Megan racing oil pressure, egt, and coolent temp gauges. Turbo oil feed line with filter and T. A engine run up water/meth injection kit. 8 NGK 1 step colder plugs. Auto gauge boost gauge.Finally a safc-2 for fuel management.

What you would still need 2 coolant T's to for the feed and return coolant lines on turbo. A way to return the turbo oil aka a welded on adapter on your oil pan. Either modify your stock fuel injectors or get some new ones. To notch your cross member or get a turbo one. Re tap were your oil pressure sensor to 1/8npt and a small peace of m to m 1/8npt pipe. Also on this kit you do not need an intercooler cause the water meth injection will cool the air down just fine. Think about it you could turbo you BC or BF in a weekend!

I am asking 600$ OBO. Those of you who have bought these peaces and parts separately know you would spend a lot more. I take pay pal were I would ask you to add 3% to cover the pay pal fees. I would be more than willing to ship it for another 60$ to the lower 48 or you more than willing to pick up in Akron, Ohio.

One of the crazy's boosting a NA!
14.3 @ 93mph
waldo320
Second Gear

Re: NA to TURBO Kit almost complete 600$ OBO

Post by waldo320 »

Any offers?
One of the crazy's boosting a NA!
14.3 @ 93mph