EJ22T for sale! Complete Engine & Short Block PLUS More

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
drew600
In Neutral

EJ22T for sale! Complete Engine & Short Block PLUS More

Post by drew600 »

Hey guys,

I have two EJ22Ts for sale.

One is a complete engine (ECU, wiring all included) EXCEPT no exhaust manifold. The turbo is included. The engine had 140,000 KM (not miles) when pulled. I bought it from a mechanic who pulled it out of a '91. He also said that it ran perfect, no noices, no smoke when pulled. It did however sit around in the car for awhile after the car was no longer on the road. Therefore, the engine is dirty and not new by any means but I was told it is a great runner. (Like I said I bought it already pulled from the car so I did not hear it run myself. The guy who pulled it was a mechanic though)

The second one is a short block minus two piston. I took the pistons out becuase I was intending to do the whole sleeved stroker thing but life got in the way and never even finished tearing it down. I also have all the parts that I took of this engine (turbo, heads, intake, ect) No wiring or ECU for this one.

Selling these because I sold my Impreza. I bought a Skyline and spun a rod bearing (go figure) and now I really need money for a rebuild.

PLEASE NOTE: Theres are in Canada but I am willing to ship anywhere.

I was thinking of $900 for the complete engine and $500 for the short block. $100 for the heads and $50 for the manifold.

Thanks
tensa
In Neutral

Re: EJ22T for sale! Complete Engine & Short Block PLUS More

Post by tensa »

if only you werent in Canada and this wasnt your first post... :(
1wormsway
In Neutral

Post by 1wormsway »

Interested in heads for 100. What mileage was on motor and are heads ready to install or do they need help? I am in Montana,59007. Quote me shipping
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less.
Brendon Francis
I dont know! I dont know why i did it, I dont know why I enjoyed it, and I dont know why i'll do it again.
Bart simpson
1wormsway
In Neutral

Post by 1wormsway »

possibly interested in complete engine ,but not for 900,given you know not how it ran. Also quote me shipping on this and a better price if willing to do so.
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less.
Brendon Francis
I dont know! I dont know why i did it, I dont know why I enjoyed it, and I dont know why i'll do it again.
Bart simpson
1wormsway
In Neutral

Post by 1wormsway »

Definite interest in heads!! 406 591 2123
Brendon Francis
Bart simpson
1wormsway
In Neutral

Post by 1wormsway »

OK, so am now more interested in full engine. I am in Montana,59007 and am wondering if you will ship. Again 900 seems a bit much given you know not how it ran. Certainly we can work out a price that is fair for both of us. Let me know what you are willing to do and we will proceed from there. Cheers, Worm
Brendon Francis
Bart simpson
drew600
In Neutral

Post by drew600 »

All PMs and questions answered.

Sorry for the delay guys. Been a busy week.
1wormsway
In Neutral

Post by 1wormsway »

Hey are you gonna quote me a price on engine and shipping or what?
Brendon Francis
Bart simpson
jimbo753
First Gear

Post by jimbo753 »

Interested in the block possibly, I'm in NY, let me know about shipping, etc.
Thanks
NGTD
In Neutral

Post by NGTD »

Where in Canada?
rolfimpreza widebody
In Neutral

Post by rolfimpreza widebody »

want to buy the shortblock let me know.
xise
Third Gear

Post by xise »

I am near south eastern Canada, what part are you from? I would like the complete motor, but if that is sold I def want an engine block at least! I already have a turbo manifold so LMK!! my zip is 02893 pm me with shipping costs!!
2004 Impreza 2.5RS Fränkenpreza Daily Driver
1993 Legacy Sport: Sedan Sex Panther-R.I.P. @ the boneyard
1991 Legacy L Wagon: Sex Panther II
2005 Outback XT Turbo grocery-getter Wife's Daily Driver