Was the roof rack an option?

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

coffeeman885
First Gear

Was the roof rack an option?

Post by coffeeman885 »

I am thinking of repainting my car in the near future and other than a turbo hood and 2nd gen wing I want to get rid of that horrible roof rack. Was that an option for wagons coming out of the factory in 94? I ask because if it wasn't I will have to bump up a class in RX because it would be considered lightening. Come to think of it, the turbo hood might fall into that category too. hmmmm. I could probably sell all the Impreza guys on the hood but the rack will be noticeable.
Speed limits are like herpes - once you get them you will never be rid of them. - Jeremy Clarkson

'94 Legacy L Wagon "Bluella"
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: Was the roof rack an option?

Post by evolutionmovement »

I don't know about 1994, but 1990 had it as an option—my L doesn't have one. The Touring wagon had them standard, I believe, as I've never seen one without.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
cj91legss
Fifth Gear

Post by cj91legss »

my wife's 94 tw did not have one, so it should be an option
91 L-TW Wagon with a full Swap -RIP
92 SS Prefaced, GD dash swapped, 22T/205 Hybrid 20 psi - BEAST!
93 SS Bone Stock Gone!
94 TW Bone Stock Gone!
91 SS 4EAT Sold!
98 LGT 4EAT
98 LGT Wagon 4EAT
coffeeman885
First Gear

Post by coffeeman885 »

thank you very much.
Speed limits are like herpes - once you get them you will never be rid of them. - Jeremy Clarkson

'94 Legacy L Wagon "Bluella"