WTB : Central CO, Turbo Rims and Phase II 2.5L (SOHC)

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
skid542
Fifth Gear

WTB : Central CO, Turbo Rims and Phase II 2.5L (SOHC)

Post by skid542 »

Gentleman,

I'm posting this up for a good friend located a little outside of Denver rocking a 99' OB Sport Wagon.

He's in the market for some classic SS turbo rims for winter tires. The rims don't have to be pristine but they need to be true and straight. Rubber is not terribly important as he is going to be using these for dedicated winter tires.

Additionally, he's starting to think of a light engine build. As such I have him leaning towards a 2.5L with a set of 220 cams. It needs to be SOHC and the short block needs to be solid and strong. Replacing seals and gaskets replacement is acceptable but he is not interested in rebuilding the shortblock.

Somewhere local would be prefered but he may be interested in shipping if it makes sense.

Let me know if anyone has something that may fit the bill.

Thank you,

Lee
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
batlegacy
First Gear

Re: WTB : Central CO, Turbo Rims and Phase II 2.5L (SOHC)

Post by batlegacy »

I have a set of mint (No Curb Rash, Bends, Or scratches, just need a good sanding and paint job) Turbo Rims I have no problem letting go of. Was looking for 200 with the tires they have on...can figure out shipping. I am in MD. PM me if youd like to work out a deal