FS: SS Front/Rear seats, gray, FREE

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Apex3
Fourth Gear

FS: SS Front/Rear seats, gray, FREE

Post by Apex3 »

Seats look great, the driver side bottom bolster is starting to crack a bit, and for some reason the driver seat is kind of bouncy, but for the most part the seats look like new. I don't have pics yet as they are at a friends house at the moment, but I'll post some as soon as I get them.

$100obo, don't be afraid to make an offer or lowball, I won't be offended(but might say no, depending)

EDIT: FREE, take them!
Last edited by Apex3 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Omega79
Second Gear

Re: FS: SS Front/Rear seats, gray, $100obo

Post by Omega79 »

Man I wish you were closer...
lucas wrote:There were multiple Legacys with 300k+ miles. Jesus will return on a Turbo Lego.
Apex3
Fourth Gear

Re: FS: SS Front/Rear seats, gray, FREE

Post by Apex3 »

Merry Christmas to you, I don't want these things, they're taking up to much space, and my friend put them up some stairs in a storage closet in his garage so I don't wanna dig them out just to take pics. So just take my word for it that they're in a solid "good" shape(mainly just what I mentioned above), and take them for FREE.

My job makes it a PITA to meet up, but this week should be easy enough for me, I'm free except for Wed/Thurs
Apex3
Fourth Gear

Re: FS: SS Front/Rear seats, gray, FREE

Post by Apex3 »

Spoken for