Salomon 1080 Skis/boots with bindings

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
BAC5.2

Salomon 1080 Skis/boots with bindings

Post by BAC5.2 »

I just picked up a new pair of skis/boots/bindings, so it's time to retire my old setup.

They are a pair of Salomon 1080 twin-tip Skis in 169cm length. There are a pair of Salomon S850 bindings mounted on them. The boots are a Size 28.0 Salomon 1080.

The top sheet on the skis is a little banged up, but there are no scratches or dents on the bottom, and the edges are free of big gouges. The bindings have some surface scratches, but worked perfectly when I last used the skis.

I used these skis exclusively on the east coast, and you can see by the cut that these aren't really a powder-ski. in a few years, but had them tuned up again before putting them away. I'd say it's been about 3 years since I last used them.

They come with a ski-bag, but I didn't take a picture of it. It's a red Soloman bag. No poles.

I was going to keep these around as a pair of rock-skis in Colorado, but don't have any desire to ship them out there. I'm really looking for a local sale only.

$300 for everything picked up.

Pics:

2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
BAC5.2

Re: Salomon 1080 Skis/boots with bindings

Post by BAC5.2 »

Bump!
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]