(Save) 1992 Legacy SS *Canada* ~ $4500

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
e30_vert
In Neutral

(Save) 1992 Legacy SS *Canada* ~ $4500

Post by e30_vert »

Putting what is kind of a feeler ad up for my 1992 Subaru Legacy SS. I'm on the fence about selling it as it has been nothing but great to me for the time I've owned it, and I've put alot of work into it to make it what it is. Only real reason for selling is I want to get back into a rwd vehicle. Mainly looking for RWD, 4 door sedans. Cressida, ls400, gs/aristo, etc. Here are the specs for the car.

General:

- 2.2L Flat Four Boxer Turbo Charged. EJ22T
- 311,000 km's
- 5spd
- Aircared till 2014
- All wheel drive, wicked in the snow
- 4 door sports sedan of the era

Engine:

- As stated it has the ej22t 2.2L boxer
- TurboXs BOV, properly adjusted for stock boost, does not leak or bleed off early.
- Stock airbox from inner fender delete (creates massive turbulence in the intake system)
- Intercooler has been mounted and mocked up. Not currently active as do not have enough IC piping to complete install.
- Oil Change, and Transmission/Front diff flush have been done within 5000 km's, will do another oil change soon.
- Pulls to stock boost (8.7psi) really hard, and holds it impressively. This car does not drive as though it has 311,000 km's on it.
- Muffler delete with blast pipes installed, has that well known subie grumble. sounds wicked.

Interior:

- Drivers seat has been replaced with a Sparco Sprint, FIA approved fixed back bucket seat
- The rest is completely stock but in really nice shape gray suede
- Depo Boost gauge (defi knockoff)
- Kenwood USB/AUX headunit.
- Has a custom Keyless entry system installed with VW style switchblade keys. Installed by Sounds Good Audio
- Power everything, sunroof, locks, windows, mirrors etc.

Exterior:

-280z s30 Fibreglass flares, have been modded to fit the 4 door body style, wanted full functionality of the rear.
- VW mk3 GTI front lip
- Volvo S40 sideskirts
- Accord rear valence
- 240sx S14 roof wing, custom fitted
- Lots of fan boi stickers
- White, Not in the best of shape, but definitely not the worst, I have gotten a lot of the imperfections out, and I wash the car on a weekly basis.
- Being a subaru of the older generation it does have a few rust spots. Most of it was cut out when I installed the flares.

Footwork:

- Raceland GC coilovers with Camber plates.
- New rotors/pads up front
- 25mm 5x100 to 5x120 Adapters
- 25mm 5x120 H&R spacers
- 17x9.5 Corvette 35th anniversary Sawblades rolling on super stretched 205/40/17's (these wheels are currently for sale as I bent two of them, so they can come with the deal if I feel as though its good enough, if not it comes with a set of 17x9.5 et48 OZ Monte Carlo's)
- Its low, it rubs sometimes, and 2 of the wheels are Bent so at lowspeed it hobbles
- Also comes with a set of winter steelies/tires in 5x100

Things that need attention:

- I believe that both the CV axles have started leaking, but not clicking or making any kind of noise
- The passenger side wheel bearing has the slightest bit of play
- Power steering pump has started to whine. I'm on the lookout for a new one though.

Here's a few more pictures to enjoy:

Video of the Exhaust/Car

The Lowgacy in Action!

All in all, this car is great fun, it goes fast, has gotten more attention than I ever could have dreamed of. This car turns heads everywhere it goes. People don't believe its a legacy because its so aggressive, and uncommon looking. I bought this intending to be a year round car, and I will continue to drive it everyday and enjoy it. I would just like to pass it on to someone else and get myself a more simple daily. I'm looking to get $4500 or a reasonable offer close to that. I will only accept trades if they are super awesome fantastic sauce, or include giving me cash on top for a not so awesome sauce trade. If I don't get what I'm looking for I will just continue be be a bau5 in this beast.

Email is preferred - Anthony@deathsquad.ca I will response very quick to all questions. Please include phone number in email as well.

Thanks!
e30_vert
In Neutral

Re: FS: 1992 Legacy SS *Canada* ~ $4500

Post by e30_vert »

Bump, No interest at all?
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Its a pretty neat and unique car but $4,500 for a 20 year old subaru is near the highest I've seen these legacys for sale for so I wouldn't expect a quick sale. Not saying you won't get it but don't be surprised if its for sale for a year or two.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Also I think a lot of people have seen this car already. Someone posted your craigslist ad a couple days ago.
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
e30_vert
In Neutral

Post by e30_vert »

I cant find the post you are talking about. But Im will to accept offers. I found something that I want.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I think it was in the spotted thread.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

e30_vert wrote:Bump, No interest at all?
PM sent.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

PM Sent.
g20sleeperjdm
First Gear

Post by g20sleeperjdm »

1992 Legacy SS_5spd
e30_vert
In Neutral

Post by e30_vert »

Would be if you werent located in America.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Did you get my private message?
e30_vert
In Neutral

Post by e30_vert »

SOLD!
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Don't feel like sharing your info on the roof wing then?
Thesubielover
Third Gear

Post by Thesubielover »

kimo it says a 240sx s14 wing. fittment, not sure what he did
93ss 3inch tbe, Hallman mbc,06 wrx td04, tmic, bov, bugeye seatsStolen x2, sold
93ss Stroker,440cc inj, VF39, '06 TMIC, EJ20G heads & intake, EJ25 crank, 4.11Traded
93ss 4eat, coils, stanced, wraped, flat black, stock show car
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I saw that but is there a hatch and coupe version or was there even a hatch on s14's? Is it the visor or wing because they're very different. Did it require any modification? Details! Share. That's what forums are all about. Dojt sign up on this forum just to sell your car and not contribute a thing to the community. Doesn't even bother responding to my pm because I wasn't trying to buy his car even though I offered to buy the wing from him. C'mon guy.
Thesubielover
Third Gear

Post by Thesubielover »

Yup, community thread
93ss 3inch tbe, Hallman mbc,06 wrx td04, tmic, bov, bugeye seatsStolen x2, sold
93ss Stroker,440cc inj, VF39, '06 TMIC, EJ20G heads & intake, EJ25 crank, 4.11Traded
93ss 4eat, coils, stanced, wraped, flat black, stock show car
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Well it looks like its a visor not a wing so I bought one off ebay for about $50 shipped. I will update the cheap mods thread with it when I install it. I'd prefer a roof spoiler instead though that is taped to the top of the window so I might get one of those one day.
ride_child
Third Gear

Post by ride_child »

that definitely looks sick, but im more interested in fitting a late model wrx/sti rear windshield diffuser(i believe thats what theyre called). especially the cf ones. just my opinion.
Kris

'91 Mica White SS - R.I.P.
'88 White RX Turbo sedan - SOLD
'91 Black SS - SOLD
'93 Silver Turbo Wagon - Hibernation/Project Mode
'91 Black Camry Alltrac - R.I.P.
'09 DGM Forester XT Limited - Daily
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

The raise spoiler that only attaches on the ends? I'm not a big fan of those. To each their own, of course.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

ride_child wrote:that definitely looks sick, but im more interested in fitting a late model wrx/sti rear windshield diffuser(i believe thats what theyre called). especially the cf ones. just my opinion.
The difference with that is that its functional. Or was designed to be, originally. Its purpose is to keep the airflow attached to the rear window providing 'clean' air to the wing. This was, of course, on the WRC cars.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
ride_child
Third Gear

Post by ride_child »

i am aware of this, thanks tho! not all mods have to be functional, this is just a coincidence, as i dont plan on running my car in the WRC or anything where i would need proper airflow to my spoiler, i just think it looks badass!
Kris

'91 Black SS - SOLD
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Its looks ok on an sti I suppose but I think the looks of it might be too modern for the legacy body style. I guess you'll just have to buy one and try it out! Take some pics, I'd like to see how it looks.
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

ride_child wrote:i am aware of this, thanks tho! not all mods have to be functional, this is just a coincidence, as i dont plan on running my car in the WRC or anything where i would need proper airflow to my spoiler, i just think it looks badass!
I was just saying.
I'm not a fan of mods that don't serve the function they originally designed for and are instead done for 'style'.
ride_child
Third Gear

Post by ride_child »

no worries buddy, as was I! and to each their own, most of the time im the same way, but sometimes i just like to make my suby look better in whatever way.
Kris

'91 Black SS - SOLD