Body & Suspension Parts, Gauges, Rims w/ R-Comps + more.

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
DLC
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DLC »

OK, I would need brackets, so NM.
Legacy Central
2001 Legacy Outback Wagon | 2005 OB XT LTD | 1997 Legacy Outback Limited | 1998 Legacy L Wagon | 2000 GT Limited | 93 Legacy Touring Wagon 5MT | 90 Legacy L+
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

just throwing it out there...

would you take 30 for the autometer boost guage?
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
High PSI
First Gear

Post by High PSI »

Bump for me being an idiot - the brackets ARE included with the WRX calipers, rotors, and pads. So, for $200 shipped, you're getting EVERYTHING you need to do the front brake upgrade.

More stuff to come shortly as well - I've got some projects I need to fund!
Reiji Dorifuta
First Gear

Post by Reiji Dorifuta »

Where do you live?

And, uhh, will the WRX fronts fit on 15" wheels?
High PSI
First Gear

Post by High PSI »

Reiji Dorifuta wrote:Where do you live?

And, uhh, will the WRX fronts fit on 15" wheels?
I'm on the coast of CT, about 30 miles from NY - note that my prices are for everything shipped. However, if you want to pick up I'll obviously offer a discount.

And the WRX brakes will not fit any factory 15" wheels. They will fit some aftermarket 15" wheels, but in general, you need 16" wheels or bigger to run the WRX brake setup.
Reiji Dorifuta
First Gear

Post by Reiji Dorifuta »

Right now I'm rocking steelies :-D

Damn, this might turn out to be a 'big miss' for me, 'cause I'm not the type who buys parts and lets them sit around for a rainy day... :(
High PSI
First Gear

Post by High PSI »

Reiji Dorifuta wrote:Right now I'm rocking steelies :-D

Damn, this might turn out to be a 'big miss' for me, 'cause I'm not the type who buys parts and lets them sit around for a rainy day... :(
...but you're better off having these around for a rainy day than in a few months to find your brakes are going out , and then have to either try to get lucky and hunt another set of these down OR spend twice as much just replacing your worn OEM stuff with new OEM stuff with no real performance benefit.

Just my humble opinion. ;-)
High PSI
First Gear

Post by High PSI »

WRX Brakes sold...other goodies still for sale.
High PSI
First Gear

Post by High PSI »

Bump - sitting home sick on labor day weekend so I'm taking care of old business! Post updated - some more goodies added.