subychris' 91 legacy ss

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

subychris94
First Gear

subychris' 91 legacy ss

Post by subychris94 »

[img][img]http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72 ... bug007.jpg[/img][/img]
this is my 91 legacy ss 5 speed manual bought it a few months ago for $800 dollars i am the third owner it has 170k on the clock still running strong just installed a 06 wrx ic with stock wrx bov also installed knock off 3" mandrel bent cat back for wrx alter to fit first gen leggy the wheels in the pics are rota subzero 17x7.5 48mm off
have a second set of wheels 05 wrx wheels painted black with red stripe. when i got the car the clutch was shot and 5th gear was broken so i installed new factory clutch and fifth gear. this is my second first gen leggy and i love them hope you guys enjoy the pic thanks
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

That's one of the cleanest looking Rio Reds I've ever seen! Good catch.
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Very nice, is that the only pic you have?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Nice! Lower that beeotch! <Grin>
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
subychris94
First Gear

here is a pic with the 06 wrx intercooler installed

Post by subychris94 »

as far as lowering it that will be Imagenext
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

ooohh so thats what my paint used to look like
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Definately the best looking rio red SS I've seen.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
G-unit
In Neutral

Post by G-unit »

very nice
91 facelift RS JDM
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

FYI you'll need to recirc your BPV, because the stock WRX BPV stays open at idle, thus creating a HUGE vacuum leak.
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
subychris94
First Gear

Post by subychris94 »

actually if you take and smack the top of the bov with a hammer it dents in the top and tightens the spring and it will seal just fine i had that problem when i first installed talked to a buddy of mine and he said that is a pretty common mod for dsm mitsu and after doing that it works perfectly. Auto crossed the car yesterday and was only 1 sec off of a 06 wrx stage 2 not bad for a stock suspension and all season tires and about a 60 hp deficite
subychris94
First Gear

Post by subychris94 »

here is a pic after painting grill black with a red pinstripe and custom painted factory emblem with red background Image
subychris94
First Gear

Post by subychris94 »

asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

subychris94 wrote:actually if you take and smack the top of the bov with a hammer it dents in the top and tightens the spring and it will seal just fine i had that problem when i first installed talked to a buddy of mine and he said that is a pretty common mod for dsm mitsu and after doing that it works perfectly. Auto crossed the car yesterday and was only 1 sec off of a 06 wrx stage 2 not bad for a stock suspension and all season tires and about a 60 hp deficite
Damn. Wish I had known that when I had mine on :(
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

subychris94 wrote:here is a pic after painting grill black with a red pinstripe and custom painted factory emblem with red background
Love it!
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
subychris94
First Gear

my first legacy

Post by subychris94 »

this is a pic of my first legacy lowered on wrx struts and tein springs gc8 tophats spt axle back wrx brakes front and rear 254k and still going strong on original engine never been out of the car LONG LIVE THE FIRST GENImage
Redlined
Fourth Gear

Post by Redlined »

sexy beast she is, very clean looking.

The grill on the wagon. did you make that one yourself?
Dave

grill on the wagon

Post by subychris94 »

yes i made the grille on the wagon i simply cut out all the bars and epoxied the holes on the sides that were left by the main horizontal bar then sanded it down smooth and painted the inner grille black the outside of the grille was already body colored because the wagon is an alpine sport. The mesh in the back of the grille is just expanded metal from the local hardware store cut to fit most of the asthetic mods that i do to my cars are low cost but usually somewhat time consuming but well worth the time in the end
SubaruSVXCrazy
In Neutral

Post by SubaruSVXCrazy »

subychris94 wrote:Image
Hey Look!!!! You took the picture next to a Jeep "Liberty". LOL :-D
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

how did you make the red emblem and or could i buy one from you?
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
subychris94
First Gear

red emblem

Post by subychris94 »

you can do it two ways pull yours off and send it to me i will do it and send it back or buy a new emblem and send it to me and i will paint it and send it back i will do it for 10 dollars plus shipping the new emblem is the way to go due to the age of most of the older cars having rock chips ect. in the face of the emblem let me know what you want to do and what color