So...my wife left me...for another woman.

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: So...my wife left me...for another woman.

Post by evolutionmovement »

I can understand that. I guess I was fortunate in having to junk my GL that I had with my ex a few days before we broke up (while watching the car get hauled away, I knew the rest of my life was about to crash down). One of the things I love about Duchess is that I have no associations to anyone else and at this point, it never could. I don't think anyone could blame you for wanting to drive a different car.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
_Aramchek_
First Gear

Post by _Aramchek_ »

Well. Just when I thought my hope was dead,she gave me a small spark of it back.

Her and I aren't like most people,I know lots of people would say that,but it's true.

I won't let that spark carry me away,but I won't extinguish it either.
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

I kept getting mine reignited for years. The problem is how much we care about each other in spite of everything between us. But it doesn't help me at all and that's why I finally had to break contact. We'll see how long that lasts. Hopefully, things go better for you.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
N1446
Second Gear

Post by N1446 »

by evolutionmovement » October 17th, 2010, 11:35 am
Where do people who don't like people go to meet? If I figure that one out, I'll find someone else and become a millionaire philanthropist.
You goes to a dog park, and you have a dog. Dogs are like people, and people with dogs -like other people with dogs.
Same birds of a feather fly together, and normally seek-out in the same areas.

my two cents.
N1446 Brutus
91 Legacy SS 5mt 2.5GT Swap
Legacy GT Suspension, 16" Fozzy Wheels, 2.5RS OBX EL Headers, Gutted Mid-Pipe, Subaru Catback c/w AWD BABY !
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

That's not a bad idea for other people.

Personally, I don't like dogs. I don't like pets. I only like wild animals because they can take care of themselves. It's another reason I don't like kids as well—I have an extremely low tolerance for dependency. Closest I'll get to a pet is the skunk I casually befriended at my last apartment. Even if I had it as a pet, I don't think that would attract many women, though walking a skunk on a leash would probably get plenty of attention. Nothing of interest to me has crossover appeal with more than a very small number of women and usually those are obsessed with that thing, and I find that single-mindedness to be boring. My friend's moving from NY next year and wants to set up a small movie studio. Maybe that will work, but actresses in my experience, are a mess. Better than nurses or teachers, but I consider them to be among the worst. I think I'd even date a hot cop before another nurse/teacher.
_Aramchek_
First Gear

Post by _Aramchek_ »

Well,I stayed with her thursday evening through saturday morning.

She wants us to work things out,and much of what she said was a bit "stretched",she's not doing "bad" in my eyes,she needs some time to herself and she needs to know I am not just with her for superficial reasons,and a few other more personal things.

But,I feel much better having spent the time with her,much more hopeful.