Freaky (but true) story

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

Pacman
In Neutral

The Red Room

Post by Pacman »

There is a room in a dorm that is called the red room at the college i went to. A student killed himself but before he did he cut himself and made a blood mark all around the room. The school has painted the room white several times and the blood mark keeps coming back through the paint. One of my friends was put in the room his freshman year not knowing the story and always had shit moved from one side to the other and other really strange stuff. I myself have not seen the room nor want to i have lived in places that had "others" living there or coming and going i belive there are "others" around and just some can feel or see them more than some.
2004 AWD 6-spd STI- Mine
1990 AWD 5 spd Legacy L SDN- Mine
1992 AWD SVX- Brother
1992 AWD SVX- Dad
2003 AWD Legacy H-6 Outback SDN- Mom
Tleg93
Fifth Gear

Post by Tleg93 »

I've never heard of the 9 dimensions theory but I can imagine what it entails. I'll google it and see what comes up.
Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:48 pm Post subject: The Red Room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a room in a dorm that is called the red room at the college i went to. A student killed himself but before he did he cut himself and made a blood mark all around the room. The school has painted the room white several times and the blood mark keeps coming back through the paint. One of my friends was put in the room his freshman year not knowing the story and always had shit moved from one side to the other and other really strange stuff. I myself have not seen the room nor want to i have lived in places that had "others" living there or coming and going i belive there are "others" around and just some can feel or see them more than some.
Cool, that's a good one too.
--Scott--

1991 - Rio Red SS
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

Have you guys heard about the cellar of the Yorkminster Abbey?

Apparently a long time ago, some people were down in the cellar there, and all of a sudden they saw soldiers marching through the cellar. At first they thought they were midgets or something, but upon closer examination it appeared that they were normal adults but cut off at the knees. They freaked out, ran upstairs, and told the guy who had brought them there. He said, "Oh, I didn't tell you it was haunted?" Apparently many people had seen the same midget soldiers many times over the centuries.

They described the uniforms they saw to a some historians and the descriptions matched the uniforms that soldiers of the Roman Empire. It turns out that back when the Empire was still around, the Roman army had a base in York. At the time, there was a road going through the city where the abbey now stands. And, the surface road was approximately 15 inches below the floor of the abbey's cellar.
"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

creel wrote:I've never heard of the 9 dimensions theory but I can imagine what it entails. I'll google it and see what comes up.
http://www.textfiles.com/conspiracy/9dims.txt
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
Tleg93
Fifth Gear

Post by Tleg93 »

Hmmm, that's interesting. It sounds a little nutty at parts but still thought provoking. Thanks for the link, man.
--Scott--

1991 - Rio Red SS
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

When I was younger my dad and step-mom had a place for a while in a town in southern Oregon called Gold Hill. They lived in a really old house. The first time I ever had an experience there was when I was reading a book called "My Side of the Mountain". It was getting really late and I was dozing off when I was tucked in by a women that I figured was my step-mom. The weird thing was that I remembered having a really peacefull, warm , safe feeling while it was happening and usually I did not feel that way anytime my step-mom did anything for me. The women pulled the covers up over me and turned out the light. The next day I thanked my step-mom for tucking me in and she got an extremely weird look on her face and told me she didn't tuck me in. My dad and sister were there and they went dead quiet too. They then said that I had seen her. My step-mom went on to tell me how that on a few different occasions when she was up late reading she was tucked in by an old women and that the strange thing was that she always had this extremely peacefull feeling come over her during the encounter and was never scared. Now that freaked me out a little but not in a scared way, more just the realization that it actually was something out of the ordinary. She had told my dad and sister about these encounters before and my sister had had similar experiences!

The other thing that would happen A LOT in that house was when we'd be watching TV. The house was set up with three room in a row. The living room, where the TV was, then the family room and then the kitchen/dinning area. Now when you were in the living room you could see all the way into the kitchen. Anyways, we'd be watching TV, like me, my sister, my dad, my step-mom and step-brother and it was like some movement would catch our eye and we'd all look over at the kitchen at the exact same moment. It was like seeing someone walk across the kitchen to the dinning area in your periphial vision. I'm getting the creeps just thinking about it.

My dad finally found out that a little old, widowed, women had died in that house back in the 50's and that previous residents had claimed that the house was haunted too. Straight up.

I have a few other stories too but I'm done typing for now.
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
Tleg93
Fifth Gear

Post by Tleg93 »

That's a good one, Matt.
--Scott--

1991 - Rio Red SS
Finn1
In Neutral

Post by Finn1 »

Back in the mid 80's I was visiting my mom in the mountains near Lake Tahoe. One night this guy is outside of the house so I go and ask what he is doing. He was talking wierd saying things that seemed biblical. He asked if I had a spare blanket. I brought one out to him and he thanked me and then asked if he could sleep on the property. My mom said absolutely not. He took off when I went back in to try to persuade her to let him stay in the wood shed. I went to look for him and found him at the "dump" in the woods. He was saying he came from Antioch "Calif.," his name was Jesus, and also he said he only had three days then he started to get a little weird. He said he had to stay out of the moon light so "they" couldn't see and take him away.

After that I left him and went home. Early the next day I went to check on him, but, he was not around.

So, as a young man I wondered in my mind if this guy was an angel that came to test me or something. Anyway, that is it.

While stationed in Nevada one time I stopped at the gate for ID check and the guard asks me if I know him. Apparently he was from Wilmar, Minnesota where my parents are from. He is positive he knows me and this person there looks like me and has my name. At 9:30 at night, being 19 years old I was freaked out, thinking now, he might have been playing a game. Still, being so young, I was getting nervous and wanted my ID back so I could go to the barracks to get to bed.

Those are my weirdest stories.

Todd
If it isn't broke, fix it 'til it is!
Tleg93
Fifth Gear

Post by Tleg93 »

That story is strange but it doesn't sound like it has a supernatural feel to it. Thanks for posting it.
--Scott--

1991 - Rio Red SS
THAWA
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by THAWA »

yeah that first guy just sounds like a crazy person :)
Rio Red 90 Legacy LS AWD 174k
Liquid Silver 92 SVX LS-L 88k
[url=http://folding.amdmbpond.com/FoldingForOurFuture.html]Do you fold?[/url]

I'm on First and First. How can the same street intersect with itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe.
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

perhaps a mushroom trip?
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]