FS/FT: MRT Axle Back, 12" Sub Box and Kenwood Amp

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-I have some extra parts hanging around I need to get rid of.
-I have a MRT (Aussie Co.) axle-back muffler which is not being used anymore. It was modified to fit my 92 Legacy SS. Here is a video of what it sounds like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPAsS8GrQWM

-Here are some today pics of it:

-Here is the link to the muffler / exhaust system new:
http://www.mrtperformance.com.au/produc ... q%3D487627

-I also have a 3" flange, resonator and flex joint if needed:

-I'm letting this go cause my first exhaust was deafening, this exhaust setup was to proper / quiet for my taste, so now I am happy with my new setup.

-I also have a custom single 12" ported fiberglass and wood sub box. Nothing wrong with it, my sub died on me so I just pulled everything out.

-The amp I may let go if the price is right.

-The link for the specs on it:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-kcKvQSUqbM ... 9103D.html

-As far as prices, its really hard to determine what these items are worth. The amp, I have had for 3-4+ years, the box maybe a year, and the muffler only a few months, purchased used from boostcreep. $100-muffler, $50-sub box, $100-amp. Everything is obo and I'm willing to negotiate. I'm located in north Denver, call or text: 7 two 0 - 4 zero 9 - 2 three 4 five. Thanks.

-Joe
Last edited by CAV3MAN227 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Re: FS/FT: MRT Axle Back, 12" Sub Box and Kenwood Amp

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-I also have a 2.5RS hood scoop I was going to use on my Tleg but don't think I want to cut my hood:

-$40 obo.

-Joe
-I'd rather loose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch cause someone else built it for me. Your car, is your story, so don't let someone else write the book. ~Moog
grampswrx
In Neutral

Post by grampswrx »

Would the flex pipe and axle back make for a direct bolt on onto my 93? If so, how much shipped to 84095?
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-No but you could make it to be. The axle back will go up with the stock hangers, but the pipe would have to be welded or I have a 3" flange, that I'll throw in for free, that could be welded to the mufflers inlet pipe, then connected that way. Either way, there would have to be some welding done.
-Shipping, I'm not sure, I've never priced out anything to ship off to another state. If there's a website or something, I'm all ears and would glad to get that done for you.

-Joe
grampswrx
In Neutral

Post by grampswrx »

You can use ups.com or the usps website depending on the size and weight that the box would be. I shipped a downpipe to NC and it was pricey only because it was so long. Let me know what you find out. I will have to look into someone to weld it up for me.

Brian
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-Ok here's what I got:

-Joe
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-Monday bump-a-roo!

-Joe
grampswrx
In Neutral

Post by grampswrx »

i'll take the exhaust stuff. Pm'd!
CAV3MAN227
Third Gear

Post by CAV3MAN227 »

-Still have the hood scoop and sub box! offers!

-Joe